Electronic manufacturing (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.069 –
- General production duties in electronic manufacturing
- Operation of various machines and tools
- Manual soldering tasks
- Previous knowledge or experience in SMD manufacturing is an advantage
- Accuracy, attention to detail, manual dexterity and good eyesight
- Sufficient knowledge of German
- Work well within a team environment
- Responsible, flexible and honest
- Computer knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.