Order processing (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.112 –
- Supervision of merchandise management and coordination of orders, from ordering the required parts to delivery of the finished product.
- Implementation and control of ongoing customer projects, including managing budgets, capacities, and schedules.
- General administrative activities, including preparation of the required documents for tax advisors and payroll accounting.
- Serving as the interface between external project partners and the internal development team.
- Preparation of customer presentations and informative texts.
- Completed commercial training at Matura level
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and collaborate effectively with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace with the possibility for home office.
(no traffic jams)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.