CAN Bus Specialist (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
- Data analysis in bus systems of cars, trucks & agricultural machinery
- Analysis and documentation of the measurements performed
- Simulation and measurement technology in vehicles with modern software and hardware tools
- HTL degree in automotive engineering/electronics
- Experience & Know-How in the field of diagnostics and/or automotive networking (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience with complete vehicle electronics
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.