Embedded Software Developer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.711 –
- Development of embedded software components for engine control units
- Implementation of software for microprocessors in C
- Commissioning and testing of engine control units in different vehicles
- BSC / MSC degree in computer engineering, informatics or equivalent Practical experience with embedded software development
- Expert knowledge of C/C++
- Good English or German conversation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.