ERP | Odoo Developer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 2.711 –
- Development of ERP modules and services with lightweight agile processes.
- Development of new functionalities incl. analysis, conception, testing and deployment.
- Extension and optimisation of existing ERP modules.
- University/college degree or/and appropriate training with on the job work experience
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Good SQL and data modelling skills (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge in Linux operating system (Ubuntu)
- Initial experience with Odoo or knowledge of ERP/CRM systems is a plus
- Good English or German conversation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace with the possibility for home office.
(no traffic jams)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.