Grafik Designer (m/f/x)
Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
- Creative, independent conception and implementation of graphic projects for print, web, and social media or online marketing
- Implementation of graphic tasks such as layout, final artwork, preparation of print data, and illustrations
- Further development and implementation of corporate design (CD) and brand image across all platforms
- Experience with web design tools and UI design
- Completed education in the field of graphic design
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of common graphic programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc.)
- Independent, creative, and precise work style
- Very good German and English language skills in written and spoken form
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace with the possibility for home office.
(no traffic jams)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.