Wartberg ob der Aist,
NexOpt is a provider of fleet management software for businesses of all
sizes. We offer a comprehensive range of services that enable companies
to make their fleets more efficient, automate processes and save time
and resources. Our user-friendly platform provides real-time data by
combining telematics and ERP modules.
Thanks to our in-house production, which includes both software and hardware design, we can respond to customer-specific needs and offer customised solutions. Join our team and explore exciting new possibilities.
Minimum salary according to collective € 1.664 –
- B2B telesales active outbound cold calling to potential customers from provided lists
- Responsible from the initial contact and warm handshake to convert to appointment setting
- Independent communication (by phone and e-mail) with potential customers
- Conversation and lead documentation within our CRM tool
- Excellent verbal German language skills, as well as good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Friendly and professional communication skills that translates to our customers
- Positive 'can-do' attitude and a team player
- Professional telephone sales experience highly regarded (preferably in the B2B environment)
WHAT WE OFFER
Modern workplace without traffic jams.
(good public transport connections)
The total weekly working time is regularly distributed over four days.
We offer flexible working hours within the framework of the flexitime model.
There are plenty of free parking spaces available on the company premises.
We organizing company events (BBQ, ski day, ...)
Our in-house bar is open for after work drinks together.